Networks Managing Director
at ICC Networks
ICC Networks uses PortaSwitch Procinctus to offer hosted platform services.
How to become a hosted PortaSwitch provider?
- Divide your PortaSwitch into virtual environments
- Customize PortaSwitch the way your clients need it
- Rent out PortaSwitch partitions as a hosted platform
While PortaOne's flagship product, PortaSwitch is an ideal solution for medium- to large-size carriers and services providers who can reap the full advantages of its unlimited license, the more modest needs and budgets of smaller startups make purchasing a proprietary license a less optimal choice.
It is PortaOne's policy NOT to rent out its products; we focus on software development and DO NOT provide hosted solutions NOR offer software as a service (SaaS).
PortaOne enabled aplication services providers can divide their PortaSwitch into unlimited number of virtual environments and rent out those partitions to IP telephony startups, smaller service providers, callshop owners and calling card vendors, or anyone dissatisfied with their current billing and switching platform.
PortaSwitch is the only platform that has all important business and technology parts seamlessly connected and working as a single platform, which results in:
- easiness and affordability of operations with more automation and less ongoing staff costs
- drastic decrease of human error risks ensured by single interface and point of data entry
- extremely fast time to market when there is no need for interoperability tests and never-ending costly integration projects
- unmatched flexibility due to the availability of source code and XML API which no other established vendor provides
- high speed development process with feature selection driven by hundreds of carriers and service providers worldwide
Toll-free calls (phone & Skype)
+1 866 747 8647
Calls & faxes from abroad:
+1 604 628 2508
Suite 408, 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 2P7